Sunday, November 11, 2012

melbourne memories

here are a few happy snaps from my time in melbourne recently.
i was there for the wedding of my friends romina and andrew.
the wedding was beautiful and romina looked simply stunning.
my dad came along for the journey which was lots of fun. we
stayed at a lovely hotel in the city and he made friends with 
just about everyone who worked there. dad loves a good chat!
my favourite part of the weekend was sunday when we went
to albert park lake where my aunties were participating in a
charity walk. afterwards dad, janine and i walked to south
melbourne for lunch and on the way we encountered little 
baby swans! as you can see i actually got a lot of animal 
action while there. big hugs with chester my aunt lynda's
fat cat. they call him chessy and when i used to visit all the
time while living there, i would always answer back as it
sounds like jessie! i also got to play with a baby daschund.
so cute! it really was a wonderful weekend, one of many 
recently, especially spending quality time with my pappa. 










No comments:

Post a Comment