Friday, November 16, 2012

it's summer soon!


this is what i had for dinner tonight! my flatmate and occasional personal gourmet chef naomi made us grilled fish with a tomato, mango and coriander salsa. it was delicious! especially the mango. we had one for dessert last night too. eating mangos are just one of the many things that remind me of summer... my favourite season for so many reasons. today i submitted my annual leave for christmas and now i can't stop thinking about enjoying ten glorious, long, hot days in noosa filled with family, fresh food, sun and fun, combined with lots of lazing by the pool and beach with a good book, all while wearing new swimmers! that is my ideal summer summarised. oh and yes, i even ate all of the tomato. i told you i've changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment